The Best Skinny Margarita #skinnydrink #margarita

--Letakan kode unit adsense hasil parse disini--
This skinny margarita is a refreshing end to any busy day. It is a great drink to serve at your summer bbq. Just juice all the fruit before everyone gets to the party and you can make them one at a time as people want them or make a big pitcher of the margaritas to make it even easier.


Ingredients:


  • Limes
  • Oranges
  • Tequila
  • Sprite Zero
  • Ice
  • Margarita Salt


Instructions:

Now, as far as the directions, it will depend on how you like your skinny margarita. I don�t have an exact measurement (like I do most of my cooking), but I just juice at least 2-3 limes and a half to 3/4 of an orange into a glass. You can add more orange if you want more or use less lime juice if you don�t like it too tart. Then, I prep the glass we will drink out of by rubbing a slice of lime around the rim of the glass and dipping it in margarita salt (skip this step if you don�t like the salt). Then, I fill the glass with ice. I pour the orange and lime mixture into the glass and add as much tequila as we like and top the rest of it with Sprite Zero. That�s it!

Related Posts

Post a Comment